Ginger Cilantro Pesto Sauce
This is a zesty sauce to serve alongside won ton and other dumplings or on top of cold poached chicken. Fresh ginger gives it the zing.
- 3 tablespoons finely minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup finely minced green onions, about 2 whole pieces
- 1/4 cup finely minced cilantro
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend together into a thick sauce. Add a little more oil if needed to thin. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
SYT’s SUNDAY NIGHT SUPPER series
Easy dishes to make on Sunday with ideas for using leftovers on busy weeknightsStart a family tradition of gathering around the table on Sundays to enjoy a relaxing home cooked meal. SYT’s Sunday Night Supper series gives you easy to prepare recipes featuring fresh local products.
NEW Sunday Night Supper Recipes: First Wednesday of Every Month