Korean-Style Spicy Romaine Salad with Korean Meatballs
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and torn into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, crushed
- 2 green onions, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons dried chili pepper flakes
- see recipe on SYT
- Place the romaine in a salad bowl. Whisk together all the dressing ingredients and pour over the romaine; toss well. Top with Korean-style meatballs. Serve.
SYT’s SUNDAY NIGHT SUPPER series
Easy dishes to make on Sunday with ideas for using leftovers on busy weeknightsStart a family tradition of gathering around the table on Sundays to enjoy a relaxing home cooked meal. SYT’s Sunday Night Supper series gives you easy to prepare recipes featuring fresh local products.
NEW Sunday Night Supper Recipes: First Wednesday of Every Month